The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldheadachebackacheminor pain of arthritistoothachemuscular achespremenstrual and menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning:In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)adults and children 12 years and over
- Take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctordo not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor children under 12 years ask a doctor
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)do not use if pouch is torn or damaged
Carnauba wax*, corn starch*, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, modified starch*, polyethylene glycol*, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide*contains one or more of these ingredients
* Please review the disclaimer below.