The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:common coldhay feverupper respiratory allergiestemporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressureshrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurediabetesthyroid diseasetrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directeddo not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occuruse of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.To Use: Push firmly down on cap and turn counter clockwise. To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Secure cap after use.
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)retain carton for future reference on full labeling
Benzalkonium chloride solution, edetate disodium, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic
* Please review the disclaimer below.