The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Pyrithione Zinc 1.0%
- Helps eliminate scalp itching, irritation, redness, flaking, and scaling associated with dandruff
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed, consult a doctor
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Apply to wet hairGently massage into hair and scalp and leave for 2-3 minutes before thoroughly rinsingRinse and repeat if desiredFor best results use at least twice a week or as directed by your doctor
Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Salicylic Acid, Salt(Sodium Chloride), Soapberry (Sapindus Mukurossi) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Triethanolamine, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.