The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Salicylic acid 2.0%
- For the treatment of acne
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen.Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication at a time should be used, unless otherwise directed by a doctor.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.For children under 10 years of age, consult your physician.
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Amur Cork Tree (Phellodendron Amurense) Bark Extract, Baikal Skullcap (Scutellaria Baicalensis) Root Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Capryloyl Glycine, Chinese Rhubarb (Rheum Palmatum ) Root Extract, Chlorphenesin, Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum Indicum) Flower Extract, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) Bark Extract, Common Purslane (Portulaca Oleracea) Extract, Fragrance, Glycerin, Great Burnet (Sanguisorba Officinalis) Root Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Norway Spruce (Picea Abis) Extract, Propanediol, Sarcosine, SD Alcohol 40-C, Sodium Phytate, Tromethamine, Water, Xanthan Gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.