The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Salicylic acid 1.0%
- For the treatment of acne
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication at a time should be used, unless otherwise directed by a doctor.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into lather. Gently massage all over face avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Good for daily use.Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other dayFor children under 10 years of age, consult your physician.
Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Common Purslane (Portulaca Oleracea) Extract, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Ester, Lauroyl Lysine, Methyl Glucose Caprate/ Caprylate/ Oleate, Myristic Acid, Propanediol, Salt (Sodium Chloride), Soapberry (Sapindus Mukurossi) Fruit Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Dissuccinate, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Water, Xanthan Gum.
* Please review the disclaimer below.