The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient PurposeMagnesium citrate 1.745g per fl. Oz...... Saline Laxative
Otc - Purpose
- Usesrelieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- WarningsAsk a doctor before use if you havekidney diseasea magnesium restricted dieta sodium restricted dietstomach pain, nausea or vomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 1 week.Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you arepresently taking a prescription drugWhen using this productdo not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24 hour period
Otc - Do Not Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifyou have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious conditionyou need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
Dosage & Administration
Directionsadults and children 12 years of age and older1/2 to 1 bottle (10 fl. oz.) Drink a full 8 oz glass of liquid with each dose. These dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doseschildren 6 to under 12 years of age1/3 to 1/2 bottle with a fill 8 oz glass of liquidchildren under 6 years of ageconsult a doctor
Indications & Usage
- Other informationeach fluid once contains: sodium 36 mg, magnesium 199 mgstore at room temperatureprotect from excessive heat and freezingdiscard unused product within 24 hours of opening
Inactive ingredientscitric acid, flavors, purified water, red 40, saccharin sodium, sodium bicarbonate
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments?(305) 382-3288Gadal Laboratories IncMiami Fl 33186
* Please review the disclaimer below.