The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Acvtive ingredients: (in 10 ml) PurposeAcetaminophen 200 mg ............................. AnalgesicDextromethorphan HBr 13.33 mg ................... Cough SuppressantGuaifenesin 200 mg ................................... ExpectorantPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg ............................. Decongestant
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- UsesFor temporary relief of bronchial and nasal congestionHelp loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make cough more productive.Teporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold
- WarningsDo not exceed recommended dosage Liver warning: This product contains Acetaminophen. Sever liver damage may occur ifAdult takes more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountChild takes more than 5 doses in 24 hoursTaken with other drugs containing AcetaminophenAdult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this productDo not give to children under 3 years of age or use for more than 10 days unless directed by a physician
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useIf you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)( certain drugs for depression , psychiatric conditions, or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.if you do not know if your prescription drug contains on MAOI ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this productif you have a chronic pulmonary disease or shortness of breath unless directed by a doctoravoid alcoholic beverages while you are taking this productdo not use with any other drug containing Acetaminophen (prescirption or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains Acetaminophen, ask a doctor or a pharmacist.Ask the doctor before use if you havecough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysemaheart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, or difficulty in urination due to the enlargement of prostate gland.The user has liver diseaseThe user is taking the blood thinning drug Warfarin.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask the doctor ifNervoisness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs.Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be sign of a serious condition
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsDo not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour periodAge DoseAdults and children 12 years and over 10 mL (2 tsps) every 6 hoursChildren 6 to under 12 years of age. 5 mL (1 tsps) every 6 hoursChildren under 6 years of age Do not use
Inactive ingredientsAloe vera, citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C Red #40, hydroxyethyl cellulose, natural strawberry flavor, propylene glycol, water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol 70%, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.