The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Acvtive ingredients: (in each 5ml) PurposeGuaifenesin 100 mg ................................... Expectorant
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- UsesHelp loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make cough more productive.
WarningsDo not exceed recommended dosage
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useif you have a chronic pulmonary disease or shortness of breath unless directed by a doctorAsk the doctor before use if you havecough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask the doctor if Nervoisness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs.Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be sign of a serious condition
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsDo not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour periodShake well before useAge DoseAdults and children 12 years and over 10 mL (2 tsps) every 4 hoursChildren 6 to under 12 years of age. 5 mL (1 tsps) every 4 hoursChildren under 6 years of age Do not use
Inactive ingredientsBlue cohosh, citric acid, echinacea, eucalyptus oil, ginkgo biloba, glycerin, gold seal root, honey flavor, horehound herb, licorice root, menthol, mullein, myrrh, potassium sorbate, slippery elm bark, sodium benzoate, propylene glycol, water, sodium chloride, sucralose, wild cherry bark and zinc sulfate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.