The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Oral Pain Reliever
For temporary relief of pain due to toothaches and sure gums.
- Use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a seious condition that must be treated promtly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried in blood. This can occurred even if you have used this product before. Stop used and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develops:pale, gray, or blue colored skin (cyanosis)headacherapid hear rate shortness of breathdizziness or lightheadedness fatigue or lack of energy
Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthethics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetic. If skin reacction ocurrs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore Throat Warning:
If sore throat is severe, persists for more that two days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, or if irritation, pain, or redness persist or worsens, see your dentist dentist or doctor promptly.
Do Not Use:
- More than directed for teething for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor on child under 12 years of age unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
When Using This Product:
- Avoid contact with eyes do not exceed recomended dosagefever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of toothache or sore gums and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms do not go away, advise your dentist or doctor.
Stop Use And Ask Dentist Or Doctor If :
- Sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days swelling, rash or fever developsirritation, pain, or redness do not go awayRedness or swelling is presented
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children,
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- (For adults and children 12 years or older)wash handsRemove cap and cut off tip dispenser use your finger or cotton applicator (swab) to apply a small (pea-size) amount of Anestenka to the affected area Apply Anestenka to the affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by the demtist or doctorFor children 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
Store at room temperature: 15-30° C (59-86° F)Tamper Evident Feature:Do not use if tip is cut prior to opening.Do not use for toothache as more than a temporary expedient until a dentidst can be contacted.
Methylparaben, propylene glycol, propyparaben
* Please review the disclaimer below.