The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Amrutanjan Relief Pain Balmactive Ingredients
Camphor 10.0%Menthol 8.0%Methyl Salicylate 14.0%
Camphor Topical analgesicMenthol Topical analgesicMethyl Salicylate Topical analgesic
- Temporarily relieves pain associated with headache, cold, body ache and nasal congestionProvides temporary relief of minor pains of muscles and joints
Warningsfor External Use Only
- Avoid contact with eyesDo not use otherwise than as directed
When Using This Product
- Do not heatDo not microwaveDo not use near an open flameDo not add to add hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burnsAvoid contact with wounds, mucous membranes, broken or irritated skinDo not bandage tightly or use with heating pad
Stop Use This Product And Consult A Doctor If
- Condition worsensRedness or irritation developsSymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headaches
- See important warning "When using this product"Adults and children over 12 yearsApply and gently massage over the affected areaRepeat 2 - 3 times daily, or as directed by a doctorChildren 12 years or younger: ask doctor
Store at room temperature
Butylated hydroxy toluene, cinnamon leaf oil, citronella oil, clove oil, east indian lemongrass oil, eucalyptus oil, light mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, paraffin, petrolatum, quinoline yellow (D&C yellow no.11).
* Please review the disclaimer below.