The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:Hevert Pharmaceuticals, LLCBoulder, CO 80301
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurpose"X" indicates a homeopathic dilution. For more information visit: www.hevertusa.comArnica montana, radix 4XMuscle pain and stiffness, bruising and swelling due to injuries and overexertionRhus toxicodendron 6XMuscle pain and stiffness, overexertion
- For temporary relief of muscle pain and stiffnessReduces bruising and minor swelling due to injuries and overexertionThese statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.They are supported by traditional homeopathic principles.
Do Not Use If
- You are allergic to Arnica montana or other plants from the daisy family (Compositae)you are allergic to Rhus toxicodendron or other plants from the cashew family
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 7 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
- Store at 68 to 77 °F.Tamper Evident: Do not use if blister seal is broken.To report serious adverse events, call 1-855-387-6466.
Lactose, magnesium stearate
* Please review the disclaimer below.