The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Distributed by:Hevert Pharmaceuticals, LLCBoulder, CO 80301
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurpose (Relief of)"X" indicates a homeopathic dilution. For more information visit: www.hevertusa.comDrosera 4XDry, irritating coughEriodictyon californicum 2XWet cough with phlegm and chest congestionGrindelia 4XChest congestionKali iodatum 3XWet cough with phlegm and chest congestionSpongia tosta 4XHoarseness and coughSticta pulmonaria 3XChronic respiratory conditionsTeucrium scorodonia 3XChronic respiratory conditionsVerbascum densiflorum 2XDry or hoarse cough
- For temporary relief of cough and cold symptoms, such as:dry, irritating coughwet cough with phlegmchest congestionhoarsenessThese statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are supported by traditional homeopathic principles.
Do Not Use If
- You are allergic to iodine
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with, smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).symptoms persist for more than 7 days, recur, or are accompanied by fever, rash, or headache.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
- Store at 68 to 77 °F.Tamper Evident: Do not use if blister seal is broken.To report serious adverse events, call 1-855-387-6466.
Lactose, magnesium stearate
* Please review the disclaimer below.