The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Distributed by:Hevert Pharmaceuticals, LLCEugene, OR 97401
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurpose"X" indicates a homeopathic dilution. For more information visit: www.hevertusa.comApis mellifica 4XAll ingredients relieve sinus and nasal congestionBaptisia tinctoria 4XEchinacea 2XHepar sulphuris calcareum 4XKali bichromicum 8XLachesis mutus 8XLuffa operculata 6XMercurius iodatus ruber 9XMercurius sulphuratus ruber 6XSilicea 2XSpongia tosta 6X
- For temporary relief of:nasal congestionsinus congestionsinus pressurerunny nosesneezingThese statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are supported by traditional homeopathic principles.
Do Not Use If
- You are allergic to bee venom or to Echinacea or other plants from the daisy family (Compositae)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Hypersalivation or skin reactions occur after usesymptoms are accompanied by fever, persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur.In the event of severe allergic reactions, consult a doctor immediately.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
- Store at 68 to 77 °F.Tamper Evident: Do not use if blister seal is broken.
Lactose, magnesium stearate
* Please review the disclaimer below.