The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
DL-Camphor 34.10mgL-Menthol 90.90mgMentha Oil 45.46mgMethyl Salicylate 90.90mgZinc Oxide 431.82mg
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:arthritissimple backachestrainsbruisessprains
- For external use onlyDo not useOn wounds or damaged skinIf you are allergic to aspirin or salicylatesWith a heating padWith, or at the same time as other external analgesic productsAsk a doctor before use if you are allergic to any ingredients in this product.
- When using this productDo not use other than directedAvoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, and rashesStop use and ask a doctor ifRash, itching, or excessive skin irritation developsCondition worsensSymptoms persist for longer than 7 daysSymptoms clear up and reoccur within a few daysIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep out of reach of childrenIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.CautionThis product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:Clean and dry affected areaRemove patch from film.Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days.Remove patch from skin after at most 8 hours application.
- Children under 12 years of age:Consult a doctor.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlightprotect from excessive moisture
Benzyl Nicothinamide, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Calcium Carbonate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Natural Rubber, Polyisobutylene, Polybutene, Quintone, Vanillyl Nonylamide, YS Resin.
FDA NDC No.: 55264-021-06
SINSIN PHARM AMERICABrea, CA 92821www.sinsinpas.us
* Please review the disclaimer below.