The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Methyl Salicylate 200.0mgL-Menthol 60.0mgTocopherol Acetate 1.0mg
- Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:ArthritisSimple backacheMuscle strainsSprainsBruisesCramps
- For external use onlyallergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates or allergic to any ingredients in this product, consult a doctor before use.When using this productuse only as directedavoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes or rashesrare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this typedo not apply to wounds or damaged, broken irritated skindo not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) or a medicated patch to the area of usedo not use at the same time as other topical analgesicsa transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several daysif severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediatelydo not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlightavoid applying into skin folds
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsensredness is presentirritation developssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysyou experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was appliedIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:apply a thin layer to affected areamassage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skinrepeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- AFTER APPLYING, WASH HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATERChildren undress 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight, store at 20-25C (68-77F)Store with lid closed tightly
Nonylic acid vanillyamide, Carbomer 941, Light liquid paraffin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbital Monostearate. Lanolin oil, Triethanolamine, Fresh yuja flavor, Purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.