The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Capsicum extract 0.025% as Capsaicin
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:Simple backacheArthritisStrainsBruisesSprains
- For external use onlyDo not useon wounds or damaged skinwith a heating padif you are allergic to any ingredients of this productWhen using this productdo not use otherwise than directedavoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes or rashesdo not bandage tightlydiscontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or showerdo not use immediately after a bath or showerStop use and ask a doctor ifrash, itching, or excessive skin irritation developsconditions worsensymptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:Clean and dry affected areaRemove patch from filmApply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times dailyRemove patch from skin after at most 8 hours’ applicationChildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- Other informationavoid storing product in direct sunlightprotect product from excessive moisture
Butyl hydroxytoluene, glyceryl rosinate, isopropryl myristate, natural rubber, polybutene, polyisobutylene, precipitated calcium carbonate, propylene carbonate, sorbitan stearate, terpene resin (quinton), terpene resin (YS resin), titanium oxide, zinc oxide
SINSIN Pharm AmericaBrea, CA 92821
* Please review the disclaimer below.