The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Capsule)
Acetaminophen 325 mgDextromethorphan HBr 15 mgDoxylamine Succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducerCough suppressantAntihistamine
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritationsore throatheadacheminor aches/painsfeverrunny nose & sneezing
- Liver warning This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this productSore throat warning If sore throat is severe, lasts more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.To make a child sleep
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseglaucomacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysematrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
Do not use more than directedexcitability may occur, especially in childrenmarked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Take only as directed - see Overdose warningdo not exceed 4 doses per 24 hoursAdults and children 12 years of age and older2 LiquiCaps with water every 4 hoursChildren under 12 years of ageask doctorWhen using other Nighttime or Daytime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
- Store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
Polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, povidone k30, fd&c blue no. 1, d&c yellow no. 10, titanium dioxide, gelatin, glycerin, sorbitol, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.