The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl alcohol 91%
First aid antiseptic
- First aid to help prevent the rist of infection in:minor cutsscrapesburns
For external use only
- Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
Ask A Doctor Before Use
If you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesdo not apply over large areas of the bodydo not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Condition persists or gets worse
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged, let dry first
- Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcoholwill product serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
DISTRIBUTED BY PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS, INC.3300 PUBLIX CORPORATE PARKWAYLAKELAND, FL 33811 publix.com804.002/804AA
* Please review the disclaimer below.