The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to an injectionFirst aid to help decrease germs in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use
- With electrocautery procedureslonger than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesdo not apply over large areas of the bodyin case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness developcondition gets worse or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to skin as needed. Discard after single use.
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
Package Label - Principal Display
- PublixNDC: 56062-826-30 Sterilealcohol wipesANTISEPTICfor preparation of skin prior to injectionIsopropyl Alcohol, 70% v/vconvenient to use100 INDIVIDUALLY SEALED WIPES
* Please review the disclaimer below.