The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
First aid antiseptic
- First aid to help prevent the rist of infection in:minor cutsscrapesburns
For external use onlyFlammable Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
Ask A Doctor Before Use
If you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesdo not apply over large areas of the bodydo not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Condition persists or gets worse
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged, let dry first
- Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcoholwill product serious gastric disturbances if taken internallyFor rubbing and Massaging: Caution - Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoiod getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes.
Pat. Pend.DISTRIBUTED BY PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS, INC.3300 PUBLIX CORPORATE PARKWAYLAKELAND, FL 33811 publix.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.