The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Aconitum napellus, Cantharis, Gelsemium sempervirens, Natrum sulphuricum, Picricum acidum, Pulsatilla, Sepia, Staphysagria. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 200X, 1M, LM1, LM2, LM3 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses a natural aid for: warts, allergies musculoskeletal aches, rheumatism, candida, yeast, vaginal irritations, herpes, general inflammations of the mucous membranes, sexual excesses.
Inactive Ingredients:Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask a doctor, if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children
Dosage & Administration
- Initially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults 12 and up - 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2-12 - 2 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2 mo. - 1 spray 3 times per day
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact. This product has not been independently tested.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses a natural aid for: wartsallergiesmusculoskeletal achesrheumatismcandidayeastvaginal irritationsherpesgeneral inflammations of the mucous membranessexual excesses
* Please review the disclaimer below.