The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Aconitum napellus, Arsenicum album, Cadmium sulphuricum, Conium maculatum, Gelsemium sempervirens, Hydrastis canadensis, Phytolacca decandra. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 100X, 1M, 1LM, 2LM, 3LM potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses a natural aid for: fatigue, difficulty sleeping, flu symptoms, fears of unknown origin, childhood disorders.
Inactive Ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children (2-12 years): 2 sprays 3 times per day.Children (1 month-2 years): 1 spray 3 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact. This product has not been clinically tested.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses a natural aid for:fatiguedifficulty sleepingflu symptomsfears of unknown originchildhood disorders
* Please review the disclaimer below.