FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
HPUS active ingredients: Allium sativum, Belladonna, Calendula officinalis, Cantharis, Cichorium intybus, flos, Cimex lectularius, Fagus sylvatica, flos, Gallicum acidum, Hepar sulphuris calcareum, Ilex aquifolium, flos, Impatiens glandulifera, flos, Iodium, Moschus, Salix vitellina, flos. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 100X, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM5 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses for temporary relief of: rage, physically violent tendencies, violent temper, uncontrollable anger.
Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- Stop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- Initially, depress pump until primed.
- Spray one dose directly into mouth.
- Adults: 3 sprays 3 times per day.
- Children 2-12 years: 2 sprays 3 times per day.
- Use additionally as needed, up to 6 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Otc - Purpose
Uses for temporary relief of:
- physically violent tendencies
- violent temper
- uncontrollable anger
* Please review the disclaimer below.