The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts____________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Agaricus muscarius, Aloe socotrina, Aurum metallicum, Carboneum sulphuratum, Chamomilla, Cimicifuga racemosa, Ilex aquifolium, flos, Lilium tigrinum, Malus pumila, flos, Millefolium, Natrum carbonicum, Pinus sylvestris, flos, Stramonium, Tarentula hispana Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 100X, 1M LM1, LM2, LM3 potencies.
Indications & Usage
- Uses a natural aid for: internalized angerself-contempt and blamedissatisfaction with lifeviolent thoughts/actionsdepressionself-inflicted violence
Inactive ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced pure water base, citric acid, potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:Initially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2-12 years: 2 sprays 3 times per day.Use additionally as needed, up to 6 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Otc - Purpose
Uses a natural aid for: internalized anger, self-contempt and blame, dissatisfaction with life, violent thoughts/actions, depression, self-inflicted violence.
* Please review the disclaimer below.