The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts____________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Adrenalinum, Bromus ramosus, flos, Calcarea iodata, Capsicum annuum, Carduus marianus, Carpinus betulus, flos, Chelidonium majus, Chionanthus virginica, Cinchaona offinalis, Cytisus Scoparius, Juglans regia, flos, Mentha piperita, Oxytropis lambertii, Parthenium, Phosphoricum acidum, Picricum acidum, Saponaria officinalis, Scleranthus annuus, flos, Zincum metallicum. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 100X, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM5 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses a natural aid for: indifference, apathy, lethargy, lack of willpower.
Inactive ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced pure water base, citric acid, potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:Initially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2-12 years: 2 sprays 3 times per day.Use additionally as needed, up to 6 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Otc - Purpose
- Use a natural aid for: indifferenceapathylethargylack of willpower
* Please review the disclaimer below.