The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Aralia racemosa, Blatta americana, Blatta orientalis, Chelidonium majus, Hydrastis canadensis, Linum Usitatissimum, Phosphorus, Sulphur, Trifolium pratense. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 12X, 24X, 30C, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM5 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses for temporary relief of symptoms related to dust mites and roaches: skin irritations, congestion, sneezing, minor respiratory difficulties, itchy, watery eyes, muscle and joint pain, coughing.
Inactive Ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults 12 and up: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2-12: 2 sprays 3 times per day.
- Children 2 mo-2yr: 1 sprary 3 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if seal is intact. This product has not been clinically tested.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses for temporary relief of symptoms related to dust mites and roaches:skin irritationscongestionsneezingminor respiratory difficultiesitchy, watery eyesmuscle and joint paincoughing
* Please review the disclaimer below.