The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Adrenalinum, Chelidonium majus, Cucurbita pepo semen, Histaminum Hydrochloricum, Hydrastis canadensis, Ricinus communis, Sabadilla. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 12X, 24X, 30C, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM5 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses for temporary relief of symptoms from nuts and seeds: minor respiratory difficulties, diarrhea, indigestion, headache, and sinus congestion.
Inactive Ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2-12 years: 2 sprays 3 times per day.Use additionally as needed, up to 6 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if seal is intact.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses for temporary relief of symptoms from nuts and seeds: minor respiratory difficultiesdiarrheaindigestionheadache sinus congestion
* Please review the disclaimer below.