The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS activeingredients: Allium sativum, Anacardium orientale, Calendula officinalis, Capsicum annuum, Ceanothus americanus, Chamomilla, Chelidonium majus, Conium maculatum, Kali carbonicum, Lobelia cardinalis, Mancinella, Myristica sebifera, Pinus sylvestris, flos, Stigmata maidis, Sepia, Taraxacum officinale, Thea sinensis. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 100X, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM5 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses for temporary relief of: hard-heartedness, fear of losing control. indifference, coldness toward others.
Inactive Ingredients:Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2 - 12: 2 sprays 3 times per day.Use additionally as needed, up to 6 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses for temporary relief of:hard-heartednessfear of losing controlindifferencecoldness toward others
* Please review the disclaimer below.