The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Arsenicum album, Belladonna, Boricum acidum, Calcarea caustica, Carduus marianus, Chelidonium majus, Lycopodium clavatum, Nitricum acidum, Nux vomica, Phosphoricum acidum, Phytolacca decandra, Taraxacum officinale, Trifolium pratense. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 12X, 24X, 30C, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM5 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses for temporary relief of symptoms associated with herbicide and pesticide exposure: headaches, physical and mental weakness, nausea, diarrhea, dizziness, respiratory difficulties.
Inactive Ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults 12 and up: 3 sprays 3 times per dayChildren 2-12: 2 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2 mo-2yr: 1 spray 3 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact. This product has not been clinically tested.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses for temporary relief of symptoms associated with herbicide and pesticide exposure:headachesphysical and mental weaknessnauseadiarrheadizzinessrespiratory difficulties
* Please review the disclaimer below.