The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Adrenalinum, Anacardium orientale, Blatta orientalis, Formalinum, Fumaria officinalis, Glycerinum, Graphites, Magnesia muriatica, Natrum pyruvicum, Nitricum acidum, Phosphorus, Phytolacca decandra, Pituitarum posterium, Pulsatilla, Sulphur. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 12X, 24X, 30C, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM5 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses for temporary relief of symptoms from cosmetics and household chemicals: headaches, skin irritations, respiratory difficulties, body aches and pains, fatigue, difficulty sleeping, dizziness and nausea.
Inactive ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced pure water, citric acid, potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:Initially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults 12 and up 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2-12- 2 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2 mo.-2yr.- 1 spray 3 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact. This product has not been independently tested.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses for temporary relief of symptoms from cosmetics and household chemicals:headachesskin irritationsrespiratory difficultiesbody aches and painsfatiguedifficulty sleepingdizziness and nausea
* Please review the disclaimer below.