The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum, Adrenalinum, Adrenocorticotrophin, Allium cepa, Ambrosia artemisiaefolia, Chelidonium majus, Chenopodium vulvaria, Cichorium intybus, Cortisone aceticum, Euphrasia officinalis, Galphimia glauca, Hedera helix, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Juglans cinerea, Kali muriaticum, Mucosa nasalis suis, Natrum muriaticum, Pulsatilla nuttalliana, RNA, Sabadilla, Teucrium scorodonia. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 12X, 24X, 30X, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM5 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses for temporary relief of symptoms: red, itchy, watery eyes, sore throat, cough, hoarseness, fatigue, runny nose, sneezing, congestion, and headache.
Inactive Ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults 12 and up: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2-12: 2 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2 mo-2 yr: 1 spray 3 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if seal is intact. This product has not been independently tested.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses for temporary relief of symptoms:red, itchy, watery eyessore throatcoughhoarsenessfatiguerunny nosesneezingcongestionheadache
* Please review the disclaimer below.