The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Ceratostigma willmottianum, flos, Chamomilla, Chelidonium majus, Graphites, Ilex aquifolium, flos, Kali bromatum, Lachesis mutus, Malus pumila, flos, Millefolium, Pinus sylvestris, flos, Psorinum, Stramonium, Sulphur, Veratrum album. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 100X, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM5 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses for temporary relief of: religious melancholy, mania, alienation, fanaticism, despair of salvation, self-condemnation and deprivation.
Inactive Ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2-12: 2 sprays 3 times per day.Use additionally as needed, up to 6 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if seal is intact.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses for temporary relief of:religious melancholymaniaalienationfanaticismdespair of salvationself-condemnationdeprivation
* Please review the disclaimer below.