The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts_________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Bromus ramosus, flos, Capsicum annuum, Carpinus betulus, flos, Cytisus scoparius, Geranium maculatum, Helleborus niger, Juglans regia, flos, Mentha piperita, Natrum muriaticum, Nux vomica, Phytolacca decandra, Psorinum, Scleranthus annuus, flos, Silicea, Staphysagria, Sulphur. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 100X, 1LM, 2LM, 3LM, 5LM potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses a natural aid for: self-neglect, untidiness, aversion toward domestic duties, home matters and personal appearance.
Inactive Ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2-12: 2 sprays 3 times per day.Use additionally as needed, up to 6 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact. This product has not been clinically tested.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses a natural aid for: self-neglect untidiness aversion toward domestic duties home matters personal appearance
* Please review the disclaimer below.