The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredients (in each capsule)Diphenhydramine hydrochloride USP 25 mg Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen USP (NSAID)* (present as the free acid and potassium salt) *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Nighttime sleep-aidPain reliever
- For relief of occasional sleeplessness when associated with minor aches and painshelps you fall asleep and stay asleep
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:hivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shockskin reddeningrashblistersIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if youare age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed.Heart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducerunless you have time for a full night's sleepin children under 12 years of ageright before or after heart surgerywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinif you have sleeplessness without pain
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducersyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma, or had a strokeyou are taking a diureticyou have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisyou have glaucomayou have trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers, or any other sleep-aidunder a doctor's care for any continuing medical illnesstaking any other antihistaminestaking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirintaking any other drug
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness will occuravoid alcoholic drinksdo not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinerytake with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betteryou have symptoms of heart problems or stroke:chest paintrouble breathingweakness in one part or side of bodyslurred speechleg swellingpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 dayssleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.redness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appear
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. [1-800-222-1222]
- Do not take more than directedadults and children 12 years and over: take 2 capsules at bedtimedo not take more than 2 capsules in 24 hoursOther informationeach capsule contains: potassium 20 mgread all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)protect from lightOrganic Impurities Test is PendingUSP Dissolution Test is pending
D&C Red No.33, gelatin, hypromellose, isopropyl alcohol, Neelicert FD&C Blue No.1, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, povidone, purified water, sorbital sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide. Questions or comments? Call 1-855-274-4122 (Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST)Distributed by:AUROHEALTH LLC2572 Brunswick PikeLawrenceville, NJ 08648Made in India Code No.: TS/DRUGS/22/2009
* Please review the disclaimer below.