The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 30 Ml)
Chlophedianol HCl 12.5 mg Pyrilamine Maleate 25 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies:itchy nose or throat sneezingitchy, watery eyes
- Runny nosecough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
▪ a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema▪ glaucoma▪ difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland▪ cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)▪ a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Are
▪ taking sedative or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedmarked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in childrenStop use and ask a doctor ifnervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurssymptoms do not improve within 7 days, tend to recur, or are accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious conditionnew symptoms occur
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
▪ do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours▪ mL= milliliter▪ use enclosed dose cup and keep with productadults and children 12 years of age and over:60 mL (2 dose cups) every 6 to 8 hourschildren 6 to under 12 years of age:30 mL (1 dose cup) every 6 to 8 hourschildren under 6 years:do not use.
▪ each 30 mL contains: Sodium 14 mg▪ read all product information before using▪ store at room temperature 68-86°F (20-30°C)
Citric acid, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.