The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientBenzalkonium Chloride 0.12% w/w
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Usessanitize hands to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause diseasehelps to prevent cross-contaminationrecommended for repeated usehelps prevent drying of skin
- WarningsFor external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not use in or near eyesuse in a well-ventilated areafor external use only
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develop.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsreceive a small amount of foam into palm of handrub thoroughly over all surfaces of both handsrub hands together until dry
Storage And Handling
Other informationstore in a cool, dry place below 104o F (40o C)
Inactive ingredientsWater, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, poloxamer 124, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, sodium hydroxide, citric acid
Otc - Questions
Questions?Contact Best Sanitizers at 888-225-3267 Mon-Fri 9am - 4 pm PST
* Please review the disclaimer below.