The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsEthanol 64%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- UsesSanitize hands to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause diseasesHelps to prevent cross contaminationHelps to prevent drying of the skinRecommended for repeated use
- WarningsFor external use onlyFlammable, keep away from fire or flame
Otc - When Using
- When using this productDo not use in or near eyesUse in well-ventilated areaDiscontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of childrenIn case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsCover hands thoroughly with gel, covering entire surface of hands, especially the fingernails and cuticlesRub hands together until dry
Storage And Handling
- Other informationStore in a cool dry place below 104o F
Inactive ingredientspurified water, carbopol, glycerin, glycereth-2-cocoate, triethanolamine
Otc - Questions
Questions?Contact Best Sanitizers Mon-Fri 9am - 4pm PST at 888-225-3267
* Please review the disclaimer below.