The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Sanitizes hands to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause diseasehelps tp prevent cross-contaminationrecommended for repeated usehelps prevent drying of hands
- For external use onlyFlammable, keep away from fire or flame
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not use in or near eyesuse in a well-ventilated area
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation or redness develops.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of rerach of children.If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wet hands thoroughl;y with spray, covering entire surface of hands, especially the fingernails and cuticlesrub hands togetrher until dry
Store in a cool, dry place below 104 F (40 C)
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, glycereth-2 cocoate, glycerin, triethanolamine, water
Contact Best Sanitizers at
888-224-3267 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm PST
* Please review the disclaimer below.