The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol Denat. 66% (V/V)
- Hand sanitizer to help decrease bacteria on the skin.recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.Does not contain grain alcohol; do not drink. If taken internally will produce severe gastric disturbances.
When Using This Product,
Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If redness or irritation develop and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Rub dime sized amount between hands until dry.Supervise children in the use of this product. In the case of eye contact rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Do not store above 105°F.May discolor some fabrics.
Water, Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Aminomethyl Propanol, FD&C Red No. 4, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Blue No. 1.
* Please review the disclaimer below.