The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol Denat. 70%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin.
- For external use only.Flammable, keep away from heat and flameDoes not contain grain alcohol; do not drink. If taken internally will produce serious gastric disturbances
When Using This Product
- Avoid the eyes and mucous membranesIn the case of eyes or mucous membrane contact, rinse thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensRedness or irritation developsIf condition persists for more than 3 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Rub dime sized amount between hands until dry Supervise children in the use of this product In the case of eye contact rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Store below 105ºFMay discolor some fabrics
Water, Glycerin, F
ragrance, Disodium EDTA.
* Please review the disclaimer below.