The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- To decreae bacteria on the skin.
- For external use only.Flammable, keep away from fire & flameDoes not contain grain alcohol; do not drink. If taken internally will produce severe gastic disturbances
When Using This Product
- Avoid the eyes and mucous membranesIn the case of eyes or mucous membrane contact, rinse area thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensRedness or irritation developsCondition persists for more than 3 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- If swallowed contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Rub dime sized amount between hands until dry Supervise children in the use of this product In the case of eye contact rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Store below 105ºF.May discolor fabrics.
Water, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, D&C Red No.33, Blue No.1.
* Please review the disclaimer below.