The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol Dentat. 66% v/v
- Hand sanitizer to help decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.Recommended for repeated use
- Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.For external use only
When Using This Product,
Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or rash appears and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your handsRub hands together briskly until dryChildren 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- Do not store above 110°F (43°C)May discolor some fabrics or surfaces
Water, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Aminomethyl Propanol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, May Contain: D&C Red No. 33, FD&C Red No. 4.
* Please review the disclaimer below.