The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol, 62% w/w (equivalent to 70% v/v)
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use onlyFLAMMABLE, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge.
Do Not Use
When Using This Product
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and throughly with waterdiscontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Otc - Ask Doctor
Stop use and ask doctor if skin irritation and redness persists from more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash hands to remove soilspread to cover hands thoroughly, rub to dry
- For additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)for emergency medical information in USA, call (877) 231-2615 or call collect - 0 (952) 853-1713
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), PEG-10 dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, farnesol, bisabolol, tert-butyl alcohol, denatonium benzoate
Otc - Questions
Questions? call 1-800-529-5458
* Please review the disclaimer below.