The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
Do Not Use
When Using This Product
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with waterdiscontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands and forearmsdispense a palmful to hands and forearmsscrub thoroughly Rinse and dry
- For additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)for emergency medical information in USA, call (877) 231-2615 or call collect 0 (952) 853-1713
Inactive ingredientsWater (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Glyceryl Oleate, fragrance, sodium glycolate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Magnesium Nitrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4
Otc - Questions
Questions? call 1.800.529-5458
* Please review the disclaimer below.