The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethanol 60% by volume
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use onlyFLAMMABLE, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge
Do Not Use
- In eyesOn deep cuts or puncture wounds
When Using This Product
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with waterDiscontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Otc - Ask Doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if eye or skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberal amount into handSpread by rubbing hands togetherRub to dryness with attention to area around nails and between fingers
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR HANDWASHINGWITH SOAP AND WATERFor additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)EMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION: In the US, call (877) 231-2615 or call collect 0 (952) 853-1713
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylene glycol, myristyl alcohol
Otc - Questions
Questions? call 1-800-529-5458
* Please review the disclaimer below.