The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use onlyflammable, keep away from fire or flame
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of conact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.avoid contact with broken skin.do not inhale or ingest.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or redness developcondition persists more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, use only under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not store above 105°F (40°C)may discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin.
* Please review the disclaimer below.