The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol (70%)
To help reduce bacteria that can potentially cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- For External use onlyFlammableKeep away from source of heat or fire.
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Do not Inhale.
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of ageon open skin woundson broken or damaged skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If Irritation or redness develops and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- For occasional and personal useRub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dryChildren under 6 years should be supervised when using this product
- Store at a temperature below 1100F (430C)May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water (Aqua), PEG-6, AMP-Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene Brasslate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.