The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Eucalyptol 0.092%Menthol 0.042%Methyl Salicylate 0.060%Thymol 0.064%
- Helps reduce plaque that leads togingivitisbleeding gums
- Stop use and ask a dentist ifgingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists fore more than 2 weeksyou have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children Under 6 Years Of Age.
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: vigorously swish 20 milliliters of rinse between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse.children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise usechildren under 6 years of age: do not use
- This rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossingstore at room temperature. Cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol (21.6%), Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Flavor (Aroma), Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin, Green 3 (CI 42053).
* Please review the disclaimer below.