The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- Helps eliminate bacteria on hands.
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyesin case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Irritation or redness develops and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Use to refill a foaming pump bottle.from the pump bottle, pump onto dry hands.work into a rich foamy lather, rinse thoroughly and dry.
- Store at room temperature
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).
* Please review the disclaimer below.