The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skinhelps prevent perineal dermatitis protects minor skin irritation associated with perineal dermatitis
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes
Stop Use And Contact A Physician
- If condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact Posion Control Center right away.Discontinue if irritation or redness developsGloves diminish sensitivity to heatClosely monitor heat level with infants, unresponsive or skin sensitive individuals
Do Not Use
- On deep or puncture woundsAnimal bitesSerious burns
- Pull back label and remove wipesThoroughly cleanse soiled area, using one wipe at a timeUse as often as necessaryDispose of cloths in a waste receptacleDo not flush Warming Instructions:Wipes may be used at room temperature but if heating is desired, wipes may be warmed in a wipes warmer. Wipes should be warmed:In a single warming session at temperatures not exceeding 52°C (125°F) and for a maximum of 200 hours. Discard wipes that have been:Exposed to warming temperatures exceeding 52°C (125°F); or Stored longer than 200 hours within the warmer; orBeen warmed, allowed to cool, and then re-warmed
When not in a warmer, store between 15-30˚C (59-86˚F).
Aqua, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.